lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

& I hope we'll meet again

We haven't meet since we said good-bye. If I were with you, I'd never let you go again, like I did.
Your eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'. You're so beautiful, that I'd tell you that everyday. You know I'd never ask you to change, you're so perfect. I'm very sad I let you go; the worst thing is that I perfectly knew I wouldn't forget you, and I let you go! I can't think I've done that, I was too stupid. I think that I didn't say anything more because it should have been very embarrassed, but I reckon I should have hugged you forever. I miss you terribly, and I can't tell you! I talk to you and you don't answer, it makes me get crazy, I don't know if you don't answer because you don't want or because you don't see my messages. I hope you'll love me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario